Friday, October 18, 2013

Revisting my Old Blog


I've been blogging on and off since March 2005. And from that time my life has changed so much that I decided to discontinue the old blog and create a new one, this one.

To fight off sleepiness, I browsed thru my old blog posts in my old blog and read thru some entries. I was surprised that I opened my heart out about my mom and her condition in a blog entry. That blog is basically about my life, my thoughts and everything about me.

That's the nice thing about blogging, it's like walking down memory lane and I think it's better than keeping a diary (does anyone still do that?) since you can include pictures or even videos in your blog.
If you write about your personal feelings and experiences and read it after some time, you'll be surprised to see how much you've changed (or didn't), how you've grown as a person, how your view about life and everything has changed and even your likes. And of course, what remains the same after all these years. One thing I know, my perspective about life has changed tremendously and in a very positive light :)

I'll re-post some of my favorite entries in my old blog here to save it before I delete the old one.
Yes, I'm kind of sentimental for the things and the people I value the most.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment